COOKIES POLICY (“POLICY”)
For any questions or doubts about this Policy, the user may contact us through the channels available on the website.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small digital files in text format that are stored on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) by the internet browser to save information related to their preferences, such as language, location, recurrence of their sessions, and others variables that website developers consider relevant to make your experience much more efficient.
3. What are cookies for?
Cookies serve to improve the user experience, both in terms of performance and usability, since the content available will be directed to your needs and expectations.
Cookies can also be used to compile anonymous and aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how the user uses the website, as well as to improve its structures and content. As they are anonymous statistics, it is not possible to personally identify you using this data.
4. What type of cookies does Granol use?
Granol uses two types of cookies on the website: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain on file until the user leaves the site or closes the browser.
• Persistent Cookies: Cookies that are stored on the user’s device until they are deleted (the time that the Cookie will remain on the device depends on its “lifetime” and the settings of your internet browser).
Cookies (Session or Persistent) can be categorized according to their function:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: Allow the navigation and use of applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, the website will not function properly.
• Analytical Cookies: Collect anonymous statistical data in order to analyze the use of the website and its respective performance.
• Functionality Cookies: They are used to ensure the availability of additional features of the website or to keep preferences set by the user when browsing the internet, whenever using the same device.
• Advertising Cookies: Target advertising according to your interests, helping to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
5. Is it possible to control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies.
• For more information on Cookie management in Firefox, click here;
• For more information on Cookie management in Chrome, click here;
• For more information on Cookie management in Internet Explorer, click here;
• For more information on Cookie management in Safari, click here;
• For more information on Cookie management in Opera, click here;
• For more information on Cookie management in Microsoft Edge, click here;
If the user uses different devices to access the website, he must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit his preferences regarding cookies.
6. Detailed information about cookies